Thursday, October 14, 2021

Cutting grass

Waited out the summer heat, as well as some time after getting my Corona vaccines, so I could do some labor. Headed for the forest, and it was again overgrown with weeds

I seriously have to think up a way to stop the weeds

After an hour of cutting, it looked better, again.
At least you can spot the saplings and so on

One of the mikan saplings (Setoka) had died, but at least the rest seemed more or less alive. 
I suppose some bug ate its leaves

Also, some of the berries I put between the mikans are dead. Actually I killed 2 of them myself by accidentally cutting them along with the weeds earlier in spring.
So as of now, the status is like this, with the dead ones crossed over:
Seaberries are very fragile. One of them just kind of disappeared.

I guess I will plant new ones after winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment