Sunday, November 11, 2018

Slow growth

Not much happens in the garden. It is a mild autumn. Hardy vegetables are growing but very slowly.
Last weekend I finally cleared off some of peanut leafs and branches that had crawled out of the bed and were blocking the path. It was about 30 cm wide, and I also dug out about 5 cm into the bed to see what condition the peanuts were in.
Lots of peanuts just for being the edge of the bed
 They are almost ready, just a week or two more and I can harvest them as I like. I boiled these and they were very tasty. Maybe I dry or roast them next time.
More of the potatoes are emerging in the backyard. It was a long wait...
I am not sure, but I think all three are potatoes
Other than that, chingensai are almost fully grown, and I pick them eventually for cooking. Broccoli are getting bigger and bigger too... but still no flowers
Early in the morning, the dew is beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment