Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The new post

And finally the surveyor has moved that last post to its right place and everyone is happy.
3 whole meters bigger
I can fit in at least 5 more trees in that strip's front half, I suppose. In the back half though where it narrows down, I guess it doesn't matter much.
I have been looking at buying a kei truck. Man those things are expensive.... Right now I am looking at the simplest variant, albeit with air conditioning and power steering. The come only in white it seems, but if I pay 30000 extra I can get it in another color. I have noticed most cars out there in Japan are in "anonymous" colors like white, grey, faded green or faded pink or if they are very daring light blue... they kind of disappear in the crowd, and don't stand out. I guess it is to avoid being hammered down. But I want my car to be bright colored and seen.... like red.

No comments:

Post a Comment