Monday, November 11, 2019

Spider-man

I took a couple of hours and cleaned out most of the beds in the garden, and put in winter seeds. It's mostly things I don't think thief animals would be interested in... like onions, beans, carrots, daikon and broccoli. But one never knows.
Also to prevent the ever growing bigger passion fruit plants from freezing to death again, I wrapped their stems in bubble wrap (yeah, that's the first thing I found laying around. I'm lazy) and partially covered the lower part of the plants with fine netting. Hope this makes the frost a little milder for them and they don't explode like last year.
Oh, and I took this interesting photo one night when I was tucking the chickens in. They seem to have gotten themselves a house pet.
It's pretending to be a fly on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment