Wednesday, April 15, 2020

PTS Therapy

Looks like I am destined to dig out every root in my forest plot by hand. It will take a long long time, maybe years. But the result, if I don't die of old age in the process, will be beautiful.
As the first step, I marked the border between my land and Mr. K's land. That line is where I will dig a trench and bury a bamboo root barrier sheet. Also everything on my side of that trench will be dug inside out and roots be removed.
Here is the before and after picture. Now I can start digging.
More old bamboos to be disposed of
I just wonder... by doing all that digging, will I totally mess up the soil PH, or will the structure and organisms somehow manage it cause I will be doing it manually and gradually?
The rope looks almost civilized

No comments:

Post a Comment