Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sowing the seeds

 Almost finished the second row now... also broadcasted seeds in the first row and covered with a very thin layer of soil mixed with fertilizer. And just to be safe, put a net over the whole thing to keep safe from birds and stuff.

30 meters of net was not enough though

The seeds are cover nitrogen fixers and some grass to act as mulch. Hairy vetch, white clover, italian rye grass and some barley grass.

All this digging in the sun has given my cap a very beautiful design in form of misty majestic mountains made of sweat.

Design by nature

Once I finish the second row, I will put in seeds there, and then get the saplings in place. After that, I will go and hunt down 20 more tatami mats and start digging my way through the 3rd row... 

No comments:

Post a Comment