Monday, December 9, 2019

Looking over to the other plot

Just a few pictures of the other plot as it is right now. Pretty messy... but I have to start thinking about it sooner or later.
First a map I kinda made...
nice ain't it?
The big O in the middle is Mr.O's land. "East Plot" is my bamboo land where I have been working so far. And "West Plot" is my other plot. The red line is the path which belongs to the city, and the green is the 1-2 meters wide sloped strip owned by like 200 people.
Now the pictures, of W.P.
Took this pic facing west from O.
Here are the logs my nice neighbor dumped in my plot
standing in the path, facing N.E.
Not only logs to clear out but also heavy weedage
Taken from the path, facing north, from the S.W. corner
You can see in the last pic the difference between the field to my west (clean land on the left in the pic) and my plot (the messy rest)
There's a whole lot of work to do here. Luckily it's not a bamboo land cause I cannot take any more dealing with bamboos....

No comments:

Post a Comment