Monday, December 14, 2020

Going into lazy mode

Measured and marked the level of my paths using a rubber hose and some water. Turned out I was starting to dig too deep again, and my path was leaning down the further I went. Good thing I measured just 1/3rd of the length into my digging, or else I would have dug all that dirt for no reason.

I also filled in more wood and logs into the hole, up to my path level which I have now marked. Next will be to fill up with clay/soil, and distribute some oat/wheat seeds.

However, I am not sure if it is the cold or just me... I have gone into lazy mode. I feel less motivated and only spend like 1 hour before giving up for the day and going home.

Maybe buying a wheelbarrow will help.

Not bad for a total newbie huh?

From the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment