Sunday, December 20, 2020

Wheelbarrow

Went online and looked for a wheelbarrow. I wanted an all metal one, and they were pretty expensive. The cheapest one I could find was 25000 yen so I decided to go for that. Just before placing the order however, I did something very unusual. I called the local home center shop and asked if they sold any wheelbarrows. Normally I just assume, correctly, that home center goods are more expensive than those online. So their answer was very surprising indeed. They sold 2 different sizes and both costed just over 3000 yen. Hmm...

So, I bargained me the flatter, wider size and now I can move stuff around much quicker, and with less pain to my back.

Here we are next to the pile of bamboo
First load of wood

And after 3-4 wheelbarrow trips between the pile of wood on the west side of the plot and the ditch on the northeast corner, I think the progress is looking good. 
Let's call it a day

No comments:

Post a Comment