Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Interesting shapes

Yesterday one of my hens made the longest egg so far. It really was so long that I thought it may be a double yolk, but it wasn't.
As usual Sony's camera reduces anything unique to achieve equality for all and avoid offending anyone
The picture doesn't do the egg's longness justice... I don't know, maybe it's the angle I took it.
Anyway, another weird shape I encountered yesterday was this:
Minion taking a nap
What made me want to take the picture was actually that Minion was sleeping and his face suddenly turned into a Japanese smiley face with the upside-down "U"s for eyes. Like this: (^_^)
Extremely cute and I had not seen it before. So I grabbed my phone and knowing that the idiot camera's default auto-superior-quality (not!) settings turns any picture taken of my cats into just black balls, I went into the camera menu and changed the settings to manual as quick as I could, which given the retarded and non-intuitive menu system wasn't that quick, and by the time I snapped the picture Mini had no longer the cute smiley eyes. Thanks Sony again.
At least I got his shiny chewbacca face. Hehe
Just for comparison, here is a picture I took right after using the auto super hyper genius quality settings.
Face? Tar ball? Spider ass? Who knows, but we get equality for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment