Monday, May 21, 2018

More kittens

Minion has a very interesting face, almost human like eyes and he stares at me and blinks just like a person... difficult to catch it in a picture. So I just upload a picture of Minion's face.
cute cute cute
Both kittens now use the cat tree a lot. They both nap in there during day time.
The shelf has perfect size for the two of them
Their sleep positions are so cute so I catch myself snapping hundreds of pictures of them while they sleep. Also, when they sleep I get my chance to clean their eyes, noses and ears. Ha ha ha.
Nice hug. Looks like they ran into each other at high speed...
"Hmm, I heard a click.."
"Oh it's just that crazy guy again, back to sleep"
Not sleeping... but here is Minion, making a pose!
Banzai!!! I am so relaxed
Oreo doesn't want to be less relaxed. So here he is napping in his most relaxed pose.
Purrrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment