Tuesday, May 1, 2018

So sad...

I am so depressed but am trying to cope and occupy my mind from remembering the sad things. Tora is alone too now, but I don't think he minds or understands. All he knows is that his cat house smelled pee and death, and had to be thrown away. Now he had nowhere to sleep and he was not happy. So we got him a nice new house. He loved it. He spent the whole day, and I mean the whole day in it, even if the garden was open and he usually goes out if the door is open.
It's all mine. Don't touch!
To occupy myself, I thought it would be a good time to take care of the pond a little. So we bought a big stone, and some plants for around the pond.
Almost broke my back rolling it into position
The plants I got are a couple different iris, a couple of crimson clovers because they were real cheap like 100 yen, and a couple of other plants that seemed to like wet soil and had nice flowers, also a couple of water plants that float freely in the pond and blossom eventually.
The pond so far, with its extras
It is starting to look so so. Let's see which of the plants survive... Here are a couple random pictures. Except that, I was really too sad to do anything except eating a couple of strawberries and crying.
The strawberries are multiplying and starting to ripen
This is same kind of bug as the one that I caught before, eating the sunflowers' leafs

No comments:

Post a Comment