Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Doctor fish

Got meself an aquarium, with 20 garra rufas and some vegetables in it. Let's see how long it lasts. The kittens were totally crazy about it. Jumping all over the place and even climbed once on top of the tank sliding the glass cover over to reach in and get some fishies. Oh jeez, what have I gotten myself into? My cries of "No! No!" had absolutely no effect on them. I put some big boxes next to the tank so they cannot use the side of the table to jump up on the aquarium. But Oreo jumped straight up from the floor and managed to get on top of the tank anyway. I need to put something on top of the tank to deter them from going there. Think..think..
For now, I just taped the top cover so it won't slide easily. Plus put a bit of wire netting above it so it is hard to walk there. The tank was still intact when I woke up in the morning so maybe the novelty wears off.
They are still pretty small. I think I see who's gonna die next...(the one on the left)
Compare the picture above with the one I got from my chickens the first day, then you will know how to tell who will die next.
Unrelated to this, my little shed is a big mess. I really need to spend half a day and tidy it up. I realized it takes me more and more time standing there and scratching my head thinking where I put x when I need it. And I cannot find my big hoe, so I have been using the shovel for pretty much everything recently.
This is what greets me when I open the door
tried to take a picture from the inside but it's too cramped
Messy messy messy...

No comments:

Post a Comment