Monday, September 30, 2019

Tidying up a little

Went to the woods and cleaned up a bit more around the fire area, and lined it with some old bricks I had lying around in the garden.
Now it looks safer
The mosquitoes were really having a feast on me, and I took the opportunity to make a nice and big fire to keep the bastards away.
Bloodsucking vampire
With the mosquitoes gone, started sorting out the bamboo, piling them up on the north side in a nice square, and also pulled out the worst of the weeds, and burned the bamboo nearest to the fire area, so the circle around there got wider and wider. After I was done, poured 20 liters of water on the fire to make sure it was put out properly. (Got a plastic watering can from the garden which I was not using, and took rain water from Mr. K's plot. He said earlier that it's OK)
I can almost have a campfire
So the burning of the wood have now officially begun. Let's see how long it takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment