Sunday, March 1, 2020

Chopping up the logs

While waiting for a backhoe, spent a couple of days to chop up the remaining logs and to move them out of the way...
This one was pretty heavy. Trace under it was 10 cm deep.
All chopped up and most of it rolled away to south border
Although the logs were divided into manageable size, it still took some effort rolling and positioning them along the south side. By the time I was done I was panting like a dog.
Only branches left now
Since there is still time, I am going to clean up the whole plot, gather the branches that also are in the way, and put them, as well as the bamboos, in the south side of the plot so that I get a bigger piece of the plot to the north to dig and play in.
Hauled all the logs to the side where they belong
Start adding the branches
I am thinking since the plot is not a perfect rectangle, I can use the south part which sticks out to store logs, branches and bamboo while I prepare the rest of the plot. That should leave a rectangle shape land which can be divided into rows etc.
It is starting to look cleaner now
Much less branches but still a little to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment