Sunday, March 1, 2020

The other plot

While cleaning the ex-bamboo plot, my mind kept coming back to what I should do next, with the other plot. Of course the first step would be to cut down all the trees, but it`s easier said than done. The sugis are more and closer together than in the bamboo plot, and a few of them have already broken and leaning onto the others, just waiting to fall over some unlucky bastard`s head. So cutting them down needs to be done with planning. Also the all lean in different directions and I need to fell many of them over Mr. O`s lands so I have to ask him too.
What is sure is that I can`t just jump into it without preparation...
Here is what it looks like right now.
This one's rather nasty. No way to reach it up there...
Another broken one
... and there on the right, a huge tree leaning over the path
Overall picture. Mr. O's land in the front

No comments:

Post a Comment