Tuesday, December 5, 2017

David and Goliath

My giant meal worms have not yet turned into beetles, and I am worrying that even if they do turn, they will not spawn. So I got about 200 normal non-giant ones. I keep them in separate farms because I guess the giants will eat the regular ones in no time if they get the chance. Here is a comparison of a random giant and a random regular on my desk.
Too bad the worms don't have penises. I bet it would be a good comparison point.
In other notes, I have packed the mini-tiller/mini-tractor to either sell it or give it away. It takes too much space in my shed and I have no use for it. Now it takes space at the entrance...
It is a 10 year old mini-tiller... talk about useless.
I already sold our old microwave. I will try to get rid of other stuff that just lay there like the grass cutter and the old gas stove. I was going to throw away the wood stove too but now that my garden is gathering a lot of tiny branches and stuff, I guess it is good to keep it to burn the crap with. Speaking of which, check out the charcoal I found at the home center the other day.
...and they wonder why I love Japan
I am so glad the PC plague that has affected the rest of the civilized world has not managed to get a hold of Japan. They may not have a sense for sarcasm, but they sure have a great sense of straight forward humor.
But I guess that will all be thrown out the window with the Olympics and the snowflakes coming to demand their host to become retarded so they can breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment