Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Run run run ngngng

After a bit of thinking I decided to expand my run plans. Here is a map of the big run (HAhahah)
Traditionally extracted from THE MAP!
The coop is that brown thing on top right side, and the run limits shall be along the dotted blue line. South is already fenced by JR. The round brown thing north of coop is the tree trunk, and the green round thing is the bush...
The arrows show where I took a couple of pictures to make it easier to understand.
First, the white arrow:
panorama
Turning a bit to the left and right gives us the following two pictures:

On the left side, is my old discarded fence from the previous apartment we lived in. I guess I could move it to the back, to the big drop.
On the right side, is the discarded wooden fence from the ugly part near front of the house where I am now cleaning up. Behind the fence has gathered a lot of branches and stuff which I shall remove too.
Maybe I can reuse the wooden fence as door to the run...

Back to the map, the picture corresponding with the orange arrow is below:
Messy messy
The tree trunk is right behind the bush. Once chickens move in I think things will become tidier as insects and small animals will no longer be living there.

And finally the pictures corresponding to the pink arrow:
That hairy thing by the way is not a spider leg, it is my arm
 Yep, the green net is where the drop happens. Behind it, "protecting" things from falling/rolling over to my neighbor are a couple of bamboos I stuck in there. And lots of branches on both sides...
The ground is solid enough on my side but it is small and may erode easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment