Thursday, April 19, 2018

Come on, give up already

In the morning the garden is so beautiful. The morning dew starts to evaporate by the rising sun's first touch and I can see the steam floating slowly up from the surface. The birds all sing and there is so much hope in everything. Then I happen to glance at the beds with mulch covering them and there is this thing sticking out of it like a bony Fuck You.
Well aren't we special
The damn bamboo grass is coming through the mulch sheets. When I hold the mulch up against the sun it is almost see-through so maybe it is not so strange that things still grow under it. Should buy a thicker, more expensive mulch at least in the beginning when I have such tough enemies. Once they have weakened then I can maybe use the make believe mulch to keep them at bay.
Oh well.... dug them all up and threw them away.
It goes pretty deep... but the parent rhizome is still not seen
Stupid bamboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment