Monday, April 16, 2018

Good weeds

Thinking about weed and how to stop them, and how good things don't grown like weeds, I came to think about maybe possibility to try and suffocate the weeds by letting useful things take over.
The beans
Take the beans for example. Once they have grown to a certain amount, they just spread out and get out of control easily. But I'd rather have them take over my garden than bamboo grass, smelly runner and asshole flower.
My first bean harvest from the garden
So when and if I give up on keeping cutting down weeds, at least on the borders of my garden I will spread as much beans as possible hoping that they dominate out the weeds.
My garden produced half of this meal. Next I have to figure out a way to fit in a cow in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment