Monday, July 17, 2017

Name that tree

As mentioned, I have a couple of trees in the garden that I am not sure what they are. I will post the pictures in case someone knows... Otherwise I will use this site:
http://www.tree-watching.info/study/study1.html
Actually this one I already know is Yuzu
There are two trees next to each other, one is an evergreen at a corner which I really don't feel comfortable with. It doesn't provide any shade or protection or stability, but seems to gather bugs... I'm thinking about chopping it down.
The two trees next to some of my garbage
zoom in to the bottom part of the evergreen
The second tree. Not sure but the old guy said it is American something or other with very nice flowers
There are also a couple of trees that seem to be alive but sleeping right now. The old guy told me it is perfect time to prune them now, which I did. Not much leaves on them though so no point in putting up pictures and trying to identify them yet.
Here is one with leaves though:
What is this?
Zoom in of leaves
And here are some other trees...
Zoom out
Zoom in
 And one last one:
Zoom out
Zoom in
That is it for now.
I bought some saplings and planted here and there, maybe they will survive the coming few years and actually become trees.
Apart from the already ant-infested Kiwi, I have now red grape, fig, peaches and passion fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment