Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Chicken Farts

Step 1 in my evil plan will soon begin, i.e. cutting all the remaining bamboo in the garden and also cutting the trees blocking the sun.
Actually I did spend 1 hour already cutting the bamboo. The area that needs to be cut is on the narrow hill along the net, starting from behind the blueberry bush and all the way to the compost.
Not easy to see bamboos in this picture but the area is full of the stuff
I started right next to the chicken run, working my way toward the house. The 1 hour was enough to cut all the bamboo right up to the blueberry bush, and pretty much everything behind the bush (where the little fence is in the picture)
During that hour I was sitting/lying down where the white sack is in the picture, and the chickens were extremely curious what I was up to, so they all gathered as close as they could and watched. Poor things must be real bored if me cutting bamboo is so entertaining for them.
Anyway, I got to enjoy 1 hour of constant farting from the chickens. God I had no idea how smelly these girls could be. They just stood there, clucking, watching and farting away. After 1 hour my back pain and the farts forced me to call it a day. Anyway, this was before the plan was made public so I have 1 day now to cat the rest and the trees. Hopefully the smell will not be so annoying cause I get farther (farter, hehe) and farther away from the chickens as I cut more.
Here is a bonus picture of the new cat grass which is so easy to grow.
Tora is not impressed. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment