Thursday, March 1, 2018

First step

The first level of the backyard triple walls is up. The area is still quite messy and they haven't flattened the dirt in front of the wall. They have not yet back filled the wall neither. I suppose they will do today.
My poor flowers are all buried.
Flowers and the small things that I had planted in front part did not survive the construction. Oh well. No big loss. I will put up new ones properly once the levels are ready.
view from above
By Sunday morning, I will have 3 rows each 7,5 meters long and 90 cm wide. And on top, above the upper wall, there will be just enough space for me to carefully walk, in case I need to cut tree branches or reach the grapes... (Yeah, the grapes which I planted first of all in the corner of the property is still miraculously alive)

No comments:

Post a Comment