Sunday, March 25, 2018

Various plants

Spring is here and stuff keep coming out of the ground.
Hmm, looks like someone had sex. No not Tora
The beans flowers have started turning into beans. While cleaning the strip next to the net, I found this hairy prehistoric looking plant that scared the crap out of me for the instant I noticed it. I thought it was the hairy legs of a giant spider.
Hope its flowers are prettier than its leafs
The strip is all cleaned out and not a single bamboo to be seen.
I'm so proud....until they start sprouting back out.
The strawberries have also started to bloom.
long wait... tiny white flowers
I think I didn't seal the net properly because I saw a fly on one of the flowers. I think maybe it was laying eggs. Crap!
Rose is below the lilac
There is a rose bush near the entrance gate too, which I just noticed now that its leafs are coming out.
In the backyard too new things are happening. The broad beans that survived the harsh winter on rock hard soil and no fertilizer or protection have now started to bloom. Talk about tough.
purple flowers. Completely neglected beans
Flowers keep popping out too
Just one example
And then we have a bunch of mystery survivors that are coming out from the totaled surface of the level 1 in backyard triple levels.
I think they might be tulips
 

No comments:

Post a Comment